7.5 inch RipRoller
The 7.5" RipRoller is a topwater propeller bait specifically designed to endure the vicious attacks of the world's most aggressive fish, the South American Peacock Bass.
Whether casting and ripping or slow trolling the 7.5" RipRoller is a serious lure for avid anglers.
No other baits are built to the standards of High Roller Lures:
- Solid wood - the best for buoyancy and durability
- 1.7 oz. of trophy-catching beauty
- All stainless steel hardware to last a generation
- Triple coated epoxy paint and Gelcoated for durability & shine
- Realistic 3-D Eyes
- VMC® Permasteel® treble hooks for solid hookups
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- 20 tantalizing colors
- Length: 7.5 inches (190mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48g)
The 7.5" RipRoller is designed to conquer your trophy:
- Peacock Bass
- Striped Bass
- Bull Redfish
Don't leave the dock without the 7.5" RipRoller in your arsenal of baits!